Principles and Values
SATENA officials agreed on the definition of four principles and six institutional values based on the mission and vision of the Entity, which seek to guide and stimulate a unified behavior among the staff, always giving their best in all their actions both for its officials and for its users:
- Dignity:Attribute motivated by self-esteem that characterizes relationships of consideration and respect for oneself and others.
- Efficiency:It is a requirement of the actions whose purpose is to achieve the highest professional competence and the concrete results of the work performed.
- Justice: impartially acts guaranteeing the rights of people with equity, equality and non- discrimination.
- Righteousness:it is practical knowledge of what we should do or say, it is the material with which compliance with the rules established by ethics and actions is forged.
- Commitment: Awareness of the importance of roles as a member of the SATENA Family. Means a permanently willingness to understand and resolve the needs of the interacting people in our daily work, always seeking to improve their well-being.
- Diligence: fulfilling the duties, functions and responsibilities assigned to our positions in the best possible way, with attention, promptness, skill and efficiency, in order to optimize the Company's resources.
- Loyalty:It is a correspondence and an obligation as regards to others. It is a commitment to defend what we want and in whom we believe. Those who are loyal have a high sense of commitment and this allows them to be constant in their affections and compliers of their word.
- Respect: I recognize, value and treat all people in a dignified manner, with their virtues and defects, regardless of their work, origin, titles or any other condition.
- Responsibility: Fulfillment of assigned duties with knowledge, security, efficiency and order in family and work personal life.
- Service: I act spontaneously and selflessly with the permanent intention of helping and collaborating with others.
- Transparency: It consists of communicating thoughts, feelings, proposals and actions in a clear, concise, simple and direct way.
- Honesty: I always act based on the truth, fulfilling my duties with transparency, rectitude and always in favor of the general interest more than my own.